Business Lessons From The Tipping Point By Malcolm Gladwell
Want your business to grow dramatically and quickly? The you need to work out how to make your business go viral. You need to know how to create a “tipping point” that leads to massive growth. In todays episode I thought I would share the business lessons I learned from reading The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell. Although this isn’t a “business” book, there is so much that as a business owner you can take out of this and go and implement.
In This Episode You’ll Discover
- The rules behind creating a Tipping Point in your business that leads to massive growth
- What you can learn from the events that led to dramatic decreases in crime in New York, or the spread of syphilis in Baltimore.
- The 3 characters you need in your business, or at least around you to create a tipping point
- Why you should turn your marketing into a game.
- Why the moment before someone interacts with your business is key to their experience with your business.
Grab a copy of the book now:
Where You Can Connect With Me
Facebook – @YourLevel10Life
Twitter – @YourLevel10Life
Instagram – @YourLevel10Life
Thanks For Listening
Thank you so much for joining me this week on The Entrepreneur Playbook podcast. I hope you have taken away some ideas or strategies to help move you to the next level.
If you have enjoyed today’s episode, then please share it using the buttons below.
Join The Conversation
One of my favourite parts of doing the podcast is the conversation it creates after people listen. So I would love for you to join in the conversation by leaving a comment below.
Come & Join The Community
I have set up a private Facebook group for friends and listeners of the show. One thing I often hear is that it can be lonely as a business owner. Well I want to change that, lets bring together entrepreneurs from all over the world and have an amazing community.
Remember To Subscribe To The Entrepreneur Playbook Podcast
And at the same time I would love for you to leave a review for The Entrepreneur Playbook on iTunes. Ratings & reviews of the podcast are extremely helpful and I really appreciate them. The ratings matter greatly in the rankings of the show and I look forward to reading them!