Jairek Robbins unlocks the secrets for maximising your performance and creating success in business & life. He does this with individuals and businesses all over the world. Here in this episode we cover all kinds of things from why its important for you to be present, to why you need to get over your ego if you want to take your business to its full potential.
WARNING: This is not a clean language episode. Jairek sometimes swears during this epiosde. I don’t mind, but I thought you might, so just thought I would let you know.
In This Episode You’ll Discover:
- How to fall so deeply in love with your normal day and not seeking adventure solely in external ways.
- The lessons Jairek learned while travelling the world – from volunteering in underdeveloped regions, safari in Tanzania & Kenya, hanging with silverbacks in Rwanda.
- How to train your mind to be present and to enjoy the moment
- Why you need to focus on the practice
- Why you need to focus on your strengths
- Why you should hire people whose strengths are different to yours. Don’t just hire people you like.
- Why you need to get over your ego to explode your business
- Why you need to build a business like the Blue Man Group
- Learn it, Live it, Give it
Where You Can Connect With Jairek Robbins
Free Training For Coaches
If you are a coach who wants to grow their business then make sure you check out the FREE training I have for you. You will discover exactly how to take your business to the next level. Get more clients, charge what you are worth, get your clients coming back more often and loads more. Go check it out at TheMarketingPlaybook.co.uk!
Thanks For Listening
Thank you so much for joining me this week on The Entrepreneur Playbook podcast. I hope you have taken away some ideas or strategies to help move you to the next level.
If you have enjoyed today’s episode, then please share it using the buttons below.
Join The Conversation
One of my favourite parts of doing the podcast is the conversation it creates after people listen. So I would love for you to join in the conversation by leaving a comment below.
Come & Join The Community
I have set up a private Facebook group for friends and listeners of the show. One thing I often hear is that it can be lonely as a business owner. Well I want to change that, lets bring together entrepreneurs from all over the world and have an amazing community.
Remember To Subscribe To The Entrepreneur Playbook Podcast
And at the same time I would love for you to leave a review for The Entrepreneur Playbook on iTunes. Ratings & reviews of the podcast are extremely helpful and I really appreciate them. The ratings matter greatly in the rankings of the show and I look forward to reading them!