Alright, so the title covers not even half of what we actually covered in this episode. Arvin was on FIRE during this interview. We talk about all kinds of things to help you reach your optimal performance level everyday. From morning routines to sleep, to busy vs deep work and so much more.
In This Episode You’ll Discover:
- 3 things to do everyday for optimal performance
- Arvin’s morning routine to get into the best state for optimal performance.
- 3 unusual things to get better sleep
- How sleep affects your energy, weight, stress levels and so much more.
- How your cortisol levels affect your sleep
- The key hormone for losing weight and improving your sex drive
- The difference between “busy” work and “deep” work
- Why you need to stop doing “busy” work.
- Arvin’s criteria for whether or not he is going to say YES to doing work.
Where You Can Connect With Arvin Khamseh
Freebie: Mini course with 4 videos on sleep, reversing ageing, fat loss and hormones http://bit.ly/2grzM9V
Facebook – Coach page
Want To Build Your Online Business?
Then do not miss this opportunity to grab a FREE copy of Russell Brunson’s Dot Com Secrets book, just click here and grab it now. All you have to do is pay for shipping. I still can’t believe he gives this away for free.
Wanting to take your life to the next level? Then make sure you go to Unleash The Power Within with Tony Robbins! This is an event like no other!
Thanks For Listening
Thank you so much for joining me this week on The Entrepreneur Playbook podcast. I hope you have taken away some ideas or strategies to help move you to the next level.
If you have enjoyed today’s episode, then please share it using the buttons below.
Join The Conversation
One of my favourite parts of doing the podcast is the conversation it creates after people listen. So I would love for you to join in the conversation by leaving a comment below.
Come & Join The Community
I have set up a private Facebook group for friends and listeners of the show. One thing I often hear is that it can be lonely as a business owner. Well I want to change that, lets bring together entrepreneurs from all over the world and have an amazing community.
Remember To Subscribe To The Entrepreneur Playbook Podcast
And at the same time I would love for you to leave a review for The Entrepreneur Playbook on iTunes. Ratings & reviews of the podcast are extremely helpful and I really appreciate them. The ratings matter greatly in the rankings of the show and I look forward to reading them!