When you are trying to get fit, lose a few pounds or build strength, it often goes great for a few weeks and then you seem to plateau. Ever had that? The same happens in business. You start off great, sales start coming in, then all of a sudden you hit a plateau. The growth seems to stop. You don’t necessarily get worse, you just don’t get better. What do we need to do blast through the plateau and grow our business? What can we learn from the world of fitness and how can we apply it to our businesses? Turns out quite a lot!
In this episode you will discover:
- The entrepreneur personality type – do you resonate with it?
- Entrepreneurs don’t do happy or sad…. so what do they do?
- What to do when you hit a plateau in your business
- Why we hit plateau’s in the first place
- How to break through a plateau and come out stronger on the other side.
- And so much more
Alex Charfen – How Entrepreneurs Think – Watch this video!