Head of content marketing for ClickFunnels, Stephen Esketzis, joins me today to dive into all things sales funnels, marketing and growing businesses.
In This Episode You’ll Discover
- How to get more customers and clients from your website
- How coaches and consultants can dramatically grow their business
- How coaches and consultants can leverage their time better
- Why working one to one is just not scaleable.
- Why a virtual assistant can change your business & your life
- Why you should work for free if you don’t have any clients
- Why you need to find a coach or mentor
- What is ClickFunnels and how can you use it in your business?
- Great traffic sources online
- Why it doesn’t matter if you don’t know how to write copy yet
- and soooooo much more
If you loved this episode then I have something else that you are going to enjoy.
How would you like to see an example funnel that makes $17,947 a day? And then be able to ETHICALLY knock it off in under 10 minutes!!
What is ClickFunnels? It’s, in my opinion the best software out there for small business owners looking to create sales and marketing funnels. Setting up landing pages, membership sites, even affiliate programmes has never been so easy. For me the membership site was a HUGE draw to it, so easy to set up!
If you got a lot of money use that to buy back time. If you have got a lot of time but no money use that time to invest in acquiring more moneyIf you have got a lot of time but no money use that time to invest in acquiring more money Click To Tweet
Where You Can Connect With Stephen Esketzis
Thanks For Listening
Thank you so much for joining me this week on The Entrepreneur Playbook podcast. I hope you have taken away some ideas or strategies to help move you to the next level.
If you have enjoyed today’s episode, then please share it using the buttons below.
Join The Conversation
One of my favourite parts of doing the podcast is the conversation it creates after people listen. So I would love for you to join in the conversation by leaving a comment below.
Come & Join The Community
I have set up a private Facebook group for friends and listeners of the show. One thing I often hear is that it can be lonely as a business owner. Well I want to change that, lets bring together entrepreneurs from all over the world and have an amazing community.
Remember To Subscribe To The Entrepreneur Playbook Podcast
And at the same time I would love for you to leave a review for The Entrepreneur Playbook on iTunes. Ratings & reviews of the podcast are extremely helpful and I really appreciate them. The ratings matter greatly in the rankings of the show and I look forward to reading them!